What we do
As a communion of hearts, members of Mt Sinai Family Network do the following activities
- Pastoral counseling
- Direct preaching for conversion both locally and internationally
- Healing and deliverance prayer services
- Conducting retreats, conferences, seminars and spiritual workshops
- Praying for seminarians and vocations in the Church
- Media ministries, Music, dance, biblical drama and art for evangelization
- Ministries of charity and mutual support in moments of crisis
- Praying for people in difficult and desperate problematic situations
- Sharing the word of God with neighbors, friends and others.
- Praying for marriages and families.
- Praying for members every day by mentioning their names in prayer.
- Praying for priests and all Church leaders in the world.
- Praying for the souls of people who are in captivity of the devil.
- Connecting members to jobs and opportunities if available.
Sharing developmental ideas with members
- Praying for nations
- Providing social, moral, economic and spiritual support to each other.
- Use of spiritual gifts to glorify the lord e.g singing, praising, teaching etc.
- Writing and publication of spiritual books. We spread the word of God through printed materials. We have so far produced a good number of books authored by our Founder and Director Seminarian Stephen Kakande CSSp.—which many people have testified to be very practical, revealing, inspiring, informative and motivating; leaving no doubt that they surely work!